• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure

• Total voters
Cycling in France is delightful.

I've done it a number of times and the drivers are so pro-cycling.

A must for anyone who hasn't been over there.

Kerry.

Morzine, twice. This year we drove there, and it was great fun driving down there, but boy is it a long way. This year was the best week I've ever had on a bike.
The wife's Super8 on the lift coming out of Les Lindarets
168801_4064184410159_2051358270_n.jpg
[/url]

4 times

Once visiting a smarmy relative at his second home via the paripharique

Once on a booze cruise

twice going through it on the way to somewhere nicer

France is lovely were it not for the French

Hitting Morzine & Les Gets next week, really looking forward to it. Did La Clusaz a couple of times last week, they have helpful signs like Hard and Very Very hard at the trail heads, they're not kidding did the 'hard' one and very nearly needed a change of trousers 5 km of so steep and twisty you can't actually stand up. Great fun.

B77":37n8eydc said:
Hitting Morzine & Les Gets next week, really looking forward to it. Did La Clusaz a couple of times last week, they have helpful signs like Hard and Very Very hard at the trail heads, they're not kidding did the 'hard' one and very nearly needed a change of trousers 5 km of so steep and twisty you can't actually stand up. Great fun.

Yeah the french can be a bit stereotypical, I keep forgetting how polite and well mannered absolutely everyone is in the UK, every visit I think I must have been mad to leave this idyllic island.

Edit: Damn quoted instead of edited.

Just came back from camping & cycling trip with family in Europe. Me,misses & 2 boys, one of which uses pull along bike trailer. Safely say France was great for cycling too. Germany was superb though.

Forgotten how many times!, been for both work and pleasure,best times certainly when climbing mixed snow and rock :cool:

back from france this morning and want to go back already . lucky the car boot was full of wine and food .

shame I could not take the weather . It is freezing !

Back