TI-Raleigh Team Reissue

Re: retro

lelobysfoot":1bb1a4py said:
Yes, much better and when you have been happy with the same bike and wallpaper for 25yrs, WHY CHANGE ??

i couldn't have said it better myself!

pic85088511_600.jpg

:D

Do you have a thread with a few more pictures of your Look bike? Love these bikes. Have a Look mtb frame with the Mondriaan patern but differen colours.

rienster":3w12fzmt said:
Do you have a thread with a few more pictures of your Look bike? Love these bikes. Have a Look mtb frame with the Mondriaan patern but differen colours.

sure thing - so long as you change your avatar picture as it SERIOUSLY FREAKS ME OUT!!!!!

:shock:

rienster":hp89ean0 said:
It is freaky isn't it. .

yes, it's utterly HIDEOUS!! :shock:

here's some shots of the old bike when i had the 531 Professional transfers on it. I never owned a 531 Pro frame so thought i'd fit these at the time. However, it's 753 and the right transfers eventually found their way on to the frame where they belong!

23 5/8" Reynolds 753R tubing (i liked the 531Pro transfers at the time - 753 transfers on it now), 23" top tube
Cinelli Lugs, Fork Crown and Bottom Bracket Shell, Campagnolo Road Dropouts

Campagnolo Corsa Record Groupset - 8 speed index shifters
Chainset 53/39t - 175 mm
12/23t 8speed cassette
Super Record 27.2 Seatpin (C Record fitted now at last!)
Time Titan Magnesium Pedals
Cinelli 66-42 Bars (drilled for internal cable routing) and Cinelli Record Stem 11cm
Benotto Bar Tape
Rolls Saddle - nose raised a couple of degrees - very old and battered but megacomfy
Ambrosio Metamorphosis 32h rims - bulletproof and essential to carry me!
Vittoria Competition Tubular Tyres - why so few traditional looking tubs left?
Some modern 8 speed chain - whatever happened to Sedis Gold?!
Some modern bottle cages - can't find a TA Steel one anywhere..

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

Back