show us your gt's

Mine, a largely unmolested '95 GT Timberline, the colour is called 'candy', it's purple in some light and a maroon colour in other light. Alivio MC12 and STX

timberliner.jpg

GT-Musa":2slwppwe said:
Hello! I'm new here. My name is Musa, I love GT and I am living in Germany. My english isn't perfect but it's getting better.

So here's my Bike. Hope you like it.

main.php

Einfach Klasse!!

GT Yellow trifecta
-91 Cyclone XT top mount
-92 Team Avalanche M900 XTR GT's first XTR equipped steel bike
-92 Bravado XT RapidfFire

Attachments

• GEDC0696.JPG
    GEDC0696.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,367
  • GEDC0691.JPG
    GEDC0691.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 1,365
a long time spent at the back of the garage in peices..

shuffle forward. one house move and it's back in service.

this is mid-update. looking for a rear mini mono to match the front i'm about to put on, some grips and put the original saddle back on

seatpost and bars have changed (seatpost got ovalised, bars got nicked by the missus)

forks have changed from Judy TT's (awful) to Manitou SX-e

also sporting my favourite fatbike lite tyres. these will change too for something will a little more clearance

avalanche.jpg

boing
P1040575.jpg

P1040577.jpg

P1040579.jpg

P1040580.jpg

P1040581.jpg

the rts is a scrapbox build ,built originaly as a singlespeed ,but after a week of faffing around its now 1x8 ,it has vee's on it and cane creek wheels on it , a good wee bike for muddy wooded trails
the LTS-3 was built to see what like , its brilliant , xc/dh itdoes it all this lead to buying the LTSDH , set up as an all day bike , climbs well and goes down hill as you would expect ,it flies
this led to buying the STSDH ,i'm still setting this up so far it rides a lot lighter than it is
pity GT weren't able to contiue the LTS platform ,still abetter than a lot of modern bikes

Back