Le Tour 2012!

wiggins was superb in the tt, but how dose the skinny fella froome go faster than a TT giant like cancellara ?

matthew71":23a15xsv said:
wiggins was superb in the tt, but how dose the skinny fella froome go faster than a TT giant like cancellara ?

Questions are being asked by some more cynical watchers already.

ive never been one to watch the tour but i had it on yesteday and it ocured to me how white male domanted it is, is there a female tour?

British 1st & 2nd in the standings after todays stage, Froome dragged Wiggins all the way and left him by mistake. Nibali tried to go but they just dragged him back, one in the eye for him ;)

The British boys are looking really strong, exciting stuff :cool:

lumos2000":13daozjm said:
ive never been one to watch the tour but i had it on yesteday and it ocured to me how white male domanted it is, is there a female tour?

There used to be, Tour de France Féminin it was called; but I think the last one was 2009. It folded due to lack of sponsorship.

hamster":28ugnvjg said:
lumos2000":28ugnvjg said:

There used to be, Tour de France Féminin it was called; but I think the last one was 2009. It folded due to lack of sponsorship.

shame, french girls in lycra! id watch that :D

Both wiggins & froome did very well today, froome especially has been impressive so far.

I'm not going to say anything specific as I don't want to jinx things...but...I've a good feeling about the final result :D

Back