Confession time - 'I have not ridden a bike since...'

Last night.

It's 34C w. a humidex of 40C, and not a cloud in the sky here today. Think I'll do some hill work on one of the road bikes when I get home from work this afternoon. :D

Just got back an hour ago. Wee spin on the road bike seeing as I'm not driving to the Dales. Managed to dodge the weather.
Planning a wet outing on an MTB tomorrow just to prove to myself the rain won't win. :LOL:

Last weekend; the combination of weather and the fact I'm busy and tired means I just could not be bothered this week.

It's the start of the slippery slope :oops:

Tuesday, which resulted in a broken wrist for one of our party. Weather has been crap since and is just getting worse.

yesterday, cleaned the bike after two weeks of week day riding on tow paths, bike caked in mud,shite grass etc, so i was daily just adding oil to the sludge that was coating chain and rings. Yesterday the bike gave up shifting completely, so she got a very good 2 hour clean. Today i got the bus as i didnt want to dirty the bike :oops: :oops:

About three weeks now, and almost got locked in at Sherwood Pines. Tried to go again the next week, even had the bike on the car and set off, then ended up buying a new car instead :roll:

Then realised I couldn't afford it and I'm having to sell one of my bikes so I can buy food :(

Back