Alpinestars halfway through re-build

Skinwhistle

Old School Hero
this is my Alpinestars Cro Mega halfway through it's rebuild.
it's a mix of original parts, retro upgrades and modern, and has was intended to be like this! as i promised i said i would put some pictures up!
please feel free to comment as all comments will be taken on board.
thanks
Carl

Attachments

• IMG_4350.jpg
    IMG_4350.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_0649.jpg
    IMG_0649.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_4350.jpg
    IMG_4350.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_6082.jpg
    IMG_6082.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_7319.jpg
    IMG_7319.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 625
Nice!!

Looking good carl !! is it going to stay all white? reakon that will look mint against the black!! Be nice when she's finished!! :D

Thanks Ben, yeah it's staying White, I thought the black and White would look ok? With a bit of silver too. Just need to email Gil regards decals too! Will put more pics up as and when.
Carl

No doubt it will look good when its finished Carl but im a sucker for the original Alpinestars colours and build spec!!!!

Thanks, Yeah I'm keeping the wheels on for now! It's the only black ones I had to hand, not the best but they'll do. :LOL:

Looking superb! Love the black / white theme, I think it makes the frame a great centrepiece to the bike, ncie work! :cool:

Thanks mooster I'll put more pics up on completion ;)
Yes dicoverybmw, I really like the original spec and colours too and think the next one I can find will be done as original as possible?!?
This is my first build and I wanted to bring the frame back to active life, and chose a mix of old and new bits on the build :)

Back