The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zas-Kar The forks are eclectic on the bike but the buyer could always sell them and get some more in keeping of the frame. It's a peachy looking bike that's for sure.

I'd guess you'd make more if you split the bike but you should be looking at £300-350 as it is.

Anyone able to tell me what Marzocchi canti hangers are going for these days? Bought some Z2s and I wont be using it, looking to recoup a little money? £20 too rich?

coomber":2cgl8gs1 said:
Anyone able to tell me what Marzocchi canti hangers are going for these days? Bought some Z2s and I wont be using it, looking to recoup a little money? £20 too rich?

not sure on value, but rojo on here is seeking for one if you're looking to sell. ;)

RockiMtn":qojyqvns said:
coomber":qojyqvns said:

not sure on value, but rojo on here is seeking for one if you're looking to sell. ;)

Thanks mate, i am sure coomber do me a good deal for karma i given him :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Will give him a pm ;)

Hi there, I have been offered this bike! I don't have a clue what it is worth so I thought I'd ask the people that know?

Not my bike yet! What do you think and how much ish is it worth?

It's a 1998 stumpy, very good condition

000_0005.jpg

000_0012.jpg

Thankyou for any help :D

Stumpies are weird on values, seem to fluctuate but always stay fairly low.

There's a nice example on the readers bikes > 1998 section that someone bought recently in Holand for 110 euros (£80).

My friend bought the mango version of this frame only for £80 which was mint, so I'd guess as a full bike about £200 depending on wear of the parts etc. Looks nice, forks not the best though.

jimjim2012":3alu6m1y said:
looking at selling my stash for a modern rig but wondered what the market is like at the moment. if it's just scrap value that i'll get then i may as well keep them or karma on.

a/ 2001/2 Turner Stinger - fox pull shock. has the rarer disc brake adaptor - £? would hope for a couple of hunner for this beauty.
b/ 1999 Marin Rocky Ridge 19" - £30ish?
c/ 1997/8 GT Timberline 18" with the stick on gt team scream decals - £30ish?
d/ 2001 Marzocchi Shiver SC suspension fork. 180mm steerer, 20mm bolt thru, 120mm travel. destickered. - £100ish?

cheers for your thoughts on the prices i thought i could get.

Turner yeah, about £200 I'd guess.
Rocky ridge - frame only? That the dark blue one? Frame about 40ish, bike depends on build.
Timberline about £30 maybe a fiver more for those decals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back