Cannondale Raven 4000SL *finished with lefty on Pg 2*

Yep i've been watching this one. I would imagine it will go for silly money though they always do!The only way I can see me getting one is to find someone who wants to swap for my fatty and some cash but I think the chances of that are pretty slim!

Yeah I originally had the stem the other 'traditional' way but it felt a bit too close if that makes sense so turned it and now it feels spot on (especially with my long arms)

I took it round Gisburn at the weekend with the fatty and I can honestly say best bike I have ever ridden!The hully gully was amazing!I was worried about how the bike would hold up, but it took everything in it's stride :) .
Just put the lefty in this afternoon so not ridden it yet, I need an upper and lower crown race which is proving hard to find :? .
Gonna stick a cheap mechanical disc brake on tommorow and eventually might get a disc adapter for the rear. I'll keep the fatty as a backup untill the lefty has been proven then i'll probably have it up for sale on here.

Thanks for the link i'll give them a try. I was thinking of just using a steel washer but think i'll struggle to get some the right size. Don't want ripping off for what is basically a massive washer.

Latest posts

Back