bad boy-thomson-halo or nuke proof ???????

which way should i go

• halo-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thomson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's because it's superb gear and will last a lifetime ;) Add to this, if you look after Thomson gear it holds it's value very well (if you ever decide to sell). :D

Oh i don't disagree with you at all, Thomson is good AND bloody expensive, I just think Nukeproof suits being on certain bikes a little more, i have a Thomson seatpost and stem at present, and i won't be changing it for Nukeproof, but on my AM bike if i had to choose a full finishing kit it would be Nukeproof. :LOL:
Thomson don't do headsets or bars or saddles, were Nukeproof do everything, i hate mix and matching parts.I have some Raceface Atlas bars on at present, which will definatly be coming of and replaced with Nukeproof.

i have just ordered off ebay a hope skewer set including seatpost clamp all in black and am thinking of buying a thomson post and stem later in the week
:D
also i have ordered a nice set of wellgo mg1 magnesium pedals in black which should be mega lightweight
:D

well here it is..
gone for thomson seatpost,stem and top cap along with halo skewers and seatclamp.
just need to sort out the naff disc brakes and a few gear upgrades..

what do you think?

Attachments

• cannondale bb tunel front right.jpg
    cannondale bb tunel front right.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 366
  • cannondale bb tunel bars.jpg
    cannondale bb tunel bars.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 366
  • cannondale bb tunel rear right.jpg
    cannondale bb tunel rear right.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 366
  • cannondale bb tunel seatpost.jpg
    cannondale bb tunel seatpost.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 366
Bit late perhaps, but did you consider KCNC ? I shaved roughly 2lbs off my Copperhead by replacing seat post, stem, handlebar, spacers and various other small bits and pieces with KCNC parts.

I'll admit it was an expensive affair though. :oops:

Latest posts

Back