West Midlands Present 4th of March Leckhampton (Cheltenham)

If you click on that link above you can see the small pull in off daisybank road after the first bend. Thats it, its quite small but there is overflow space another 100m along the road.

Its the main car park for MTB'ers so it can get full but should be ok at 10am on a sunday.

I can get a postcode if anyone wants it?

theredchili":28jci148 said:
nevadasmith":28jci148 said:
Is that Dave's dogging car park?

No, your getting confused with the other one, this is Daves "docking" carpark ;)

docking is so last year i have been told, hot carl and the "chilli dog" are this years filth off choice. not sure the new car park is any good, it,s further down the hill :D

Yes further down, but still ok. We went down that far and and back up last time but earlier in the ride, this time we will get the warm up first and save the main downhill for last.

"Docking" "Dogging" I seem to be getting confused with the big dog!! :LOL:

daj":t4nfrwa9 said:
"Docking" "Dogging" I seem to be getting confused with the big dog!! :LOL:

not hard to confuse you dave :LOL: , i think feetabix is now also comming,i think the mention off dogging was the draw :D

I'm waiting on some canti's for the Muddy Fox.

So unfortunatlely I might have to ride modern.

I had a look at the map, seems easy enough to get to,up Birdlip, left at the Air Balloon and turn right just before Leckhampton?

Yep, its virtually straight over the roundabout at the Air Balloon and then immediate Left turn.

If you get to the big sign (on RHS) that says welcome to Cheltenham Spa then you have just missed the turn for daisy bank.

rupeww":155aqg8n said:
Yep, its virtually straight over the roundabout at the Air Balloon and then immediate Left turn.

If you get to the big sign (on RHS) that says welcome to Cheltenham Spa then you have just missed the turn for daisy bank.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back