Macretro fat camp

Didn't have time to weigh myself on the wii but used the cheapy bathroom scales - came out at 81 dead with clothes on, the wii compensates for clothes so I might be a pound or two lighter but it will do.

Last night weigh in: 100.1kg, dropped 2.2kg since 3rd Jan.

Could be the intense training programme... or the awful tummy bug my son kindly passed on last week. :?

Well that was bracing.
Out this morning for nearly 3 hours on cross bike on a hilly road route. That was after 2.5 hours yesterday on an even hillier route. Felt tired on last climb today though but had a nice 4 mile mainly downhill after that where I flew along. Weight loss not doing much yet but I feel quite good, however, the cross bike does tend to flatter you and when back on the mtb I tend to feel a lot slower. Riding alone isn't helping as its hard to judge how I'm progressing. Was out at new year with a mate how's normally faster and kicked his arse, but it's that long since we've ridden together that it's difficult to tell if I'm getting quicker or he's getting slower.
Anyway, 3 months to go until Dalbeattie trip so plenty of time to get in some back to back riding, as we've 3 days planned when we're away.

I may have some spare time tomorrow night ;)

couple of day cycling to work, very cold at 05:30, my beard froze this mornin. 40 miles done.

BTW did you ever get the graph I sent you? It was a reply to mail you sent to me.

kaiser":1mk7j9p6 said:
Wed weigh in 1 Feb

Kaiser: 85.6kg
Gazz: still the same
The Ken: 81kg
Zigzag: 87.1kg
RetroFrank - 99.0kg
gmac123 - 84.7Kg
Clubby - 90.3kg.
Salty: 102kg
Keithyr - 105kg / 29.71BMI lost 1lbs this week

Back