Show us yer FSR's

cyfa2809":1jwr8615 said:
Like the white and red one!

Thanks, so does my partner.... come hell or high water there is no way she said she would ever part with it, loves it to bits.
The paints a bit tatty in places, offered to get it repainted in the exact same colours and she said no! :LOL:
Just have real issues with the front mech not wanting to change into the granny ring properly. Probably something to do with the e-type bolt mount thing being ground off and me replacing with a DMR type equivilant.

twain":1f1dhftw said:
ha! another sharkfin hunter! :p makes me wonder if our little venture would have paid off Khane! ;)
pics please mr newbie :)
also, just as a heads up, i am letting go of my 98 Ground control :( pics and sale thread coming up this weekend.

Why that?
And - you got some BETD stuff then? :cool:

edit: oh, didn't see the 14th page of this thread, which came overnite.
If you like to, you could send me a list of the parts for sale as I want to build up some "backup stuff" for my fsr. :)

hurrah! a proper pic :)

IMGP6374.jpg

Personally, I prefer the older Shimano parts (95*) but the frame+fork combination is very nice. The silver of the frame is just great! Reminds me a lot of my favourite color scheme of racing cars... :cool:

Attachments

• favorit.jpg
    favorit.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 2,561
Khane":vobo4sd0 said:
FST4RD":vobo4sd0 said:
cyfa2809":vobo4sd0 said:
FST4RD how about a longer bb?

Had not thought about that!
Would only need to be a couple mm at the most...
Thanks!

do you actually use an E-type BB to go with the FM ?

Yeah it's an e-type front mech. hate them with a passion :?
I do have the M95* carbon e-type to go with the cranks and BB I have.

Sorry to interrupt but does any1 know the installation length of rear damper exactly? 160 oder 165mm? (Do 5mm matter?)

Best regards

Back