Macretro fat camp

If folks want to pm me the scores on the doors ever wed that mighr be better, doing mine tonight after I have been in the boiler cupboard in my space suit for 4 hours :LOL:

boiler cupboard in my space suit for 4 hours :shock:

why ?

i saw a thing on the internet once .....

Sunday 16st 13lb
Tuesday 16st 8lb
Wednesday 16st 4lb

:shock: :shock: :shock:

-9lbs and only 3 days in!!!!

Though to be fair I once lost 10lb in 4 days years ago, while being much heavier though.

No change here. Still at 13st 2lbs. A lack of time is my excuse. Work is unseasonably busy, I've a tax return and accounts to finish, a pre-app for the new house ongoing, plus trying to make progress on the Stranglelove project. I was sat staring at the laptop until well after midnight last night sorting out tubing for frame orders. The upshot is a lack of time for excercise and eating shit whilst working.

Good 23 mile ride on Saturday though and although it was mainly flat I did push myself and spent the whole ride at the front instead of at the back.

So no weight loss, but feeling an improvement fitness and stamina wise which is truthbe told, my ultimate aim.

Out on the bike tomorrow night (Thrunton big hills) and hopefully at the weekend. Also going to crack on with the turbo trainer again.

Good luck all
Si

Wednesday weigh-in 84.5Kg BMI 26 (target -> 77Kg BMI 23)

managed to drop a few Kg this week, however that was the quick win, post holiday/festive inactivity/drinking & eat too much Kg. now back to normal weight, the challenge now begins :evil:

in terms of effort

1x 1hr games of 5-aside football
2x turbo trainer sessions, totally 90mins.. got myself a proper computer with cadence & heat rate
35mile road Sunday run

0 cig's :D loadsa beer :oops:

Down to 90.4kg. That's about 2lb, not bad for first week. Did a couple of easy rides Friday and Saturday to see how chest was after bad cold. Sunday did 3.5 hours mixed trail ride. Was at gym this morning and did about an hour on cardio machines then some light weights. Got Rocky III on just now for inspiration! Using light weights and high reps though as I don't want to bulk up too much.
Have to hassle my mates to get out, as I find it difficult to push myself while riding on my own. Hope to make it to the Dunkeld ride next week to put some faces to names.
This week not looking so good for progress as I'm working weekend then off to London for a few days with my women.
Will really have to watch what I'm eating when I'm away.

Late to the party here, but a familiar story...

Height: 1.8m, 5'11''
Weight: 86kg, 189lbs, 13st 7lbs
BMI: 26.5

I'd like to get down to 12.5 stone (175lb, 79.5kg), a BMI of 24.5.

Less would be great, but hey, lets be realistic.

I'd also like to do this whilst drinking lots of beer and taking as little exercise as possible, until it gets warmer.

Back