Adroit

yeah, me too!....great looking bike though....the wavey spokes were a shortlived thing in the mid 90's, better shock absorbtion was the official line.... :roll: .....they are different, and rather cool looking imho.... :D

jonrock":3nox5upw said:
Oh and those pedals!
J

Will these pedals be the once we called beartrap back in the days? Killer pedals to ride and very time typical I will say.

And stunning Klein! Will that be a small or a medium? The sloping toptube says small to me?! Am I right?

Yetidh9":2eq1w4h2 said:
And stunning Klein! Will that be a small or a medium? The sloping toptube says small to me?! Am I right?

Klein Extra Small 18" as it has the rear brake cable noodle ;)

thesneaker":1gtugthm said:
Yetidh9":1gtugthm said:

Klein Extra Small 18" as it has the rear brake cable noodle ;)

Thanks man. Still learning on the Klein stuff... got my fist 94 attitude on the way and cant waith to get to know the Klein spirt more.

That´s correct.... It´s an XS.
The pedals are the Beartraps from Hutch. I have another pair of Hutch pedals with black anodized cages which are now on the bike with the black Odi Attack grips. It looks much better now... The carbon saddle is a new one and timely not correct but thats okay and for me its more comfortable! I have the same on my other bikes and so i´m inured with it!
I have a few sets of Carbon wheels (Zipp, Spinergy, Corima) and therewith the saddle fits much better. Now i only have to remove the Rock Ring and then it´s the perfect bike for me.

I like the Rock Ring and the saddle and the whole bike really. Nice to see a Klein built up at least slightly different from all the other ones. Bit boring seeing identical specs on every one that gets posted up.

Back