Mountain Mayhem 2012 - NW&NW Sign up Interest Here

HarryCrumb":2z2jetfj said:
jax13":2z2jetfj said:
i'd be up for a 10 man team (or potentially 4 depending on fitness levels)... but, next year. sadly i'm having grief with my knee still so wouldn't want to commit to anything and let people down. I am hoping to get out to a RB meet or two this year and get some face to face introductions done, bring on 2013 (and hope that whats left of my cartilage behaves itself!)

you'll be very welcome, when your ready, there will be plenty of retro bikers just spectating at Mayhem also, so you could always show up for the social side, there'll be plenty of local rides going on throughout the year also.

that was the plan (so long as i don't get any bookings for that weekend)

a little pre-immersion to see what i'm potentially letting myself in for when the time comes that i'm fit enough to actually attempt it!

So are we looking at putting together two 4 man teams and contributing members to a full NWA ten person or Northern team?

By my reckoning we have the following interested in the 4s:

drystonepaul
HarryCrumb
Woody
Mr K
mr_ship
elPedro666
Easy_Rider
EarlofBarnet

with the following interested in the 10s:

Sarah
Helen
Kiran
Bryony
nobby the sheep
jax13

drystonepaul":8h1iz870 said:
So are we looking at putting together two 4 man teams and contributing members to a full NWA ten person or Northern team?

By my reckoning we have the following interested in the 4s:

drystonepaul
HarryCrumb
Woody
Mr K
mr_ship
elPedro666
Easy_Rider
EarlofBarnet

Sarah
Helen
Kiran
Bryony
nobby the sheep
jax13

That sounds like a plan to me

drystonepaul":1nl056nv said:

Sarah
Helen
Kiran
Bryony
nobby the sheep
jax13

apologies matey, i don't want to commit to anything this year as i can't trust me knee yet. I may try and make it in person 'sans bicycle' for the social side of things (probably handy having a spare chef knocking about to assist on the bbq!) with the intention of riding next year if this years rehab / physio work does the trick.

Hi I am up for this, I was talking to kaya and gil m about it on Saturday and they suggested that I should have a look in the North Wales & The North West area group, so count me in If that's OK :D

slmracing":5lgkdkze said:
Hi I am up for this, I was talking to kaya and gil m about it on Saturday and they suggested that I should have a look in the North Wales & The North West area group, so count me in If that's OK :D

Good man, pleased to have you! :D

I think this is a team in it's own right:
Sarah
Helen
Kiran
Bryony

Unless Sarah/Helen turn up some extra ladies to make it a ten, but either way...

I'm kinda erring towards a ten man so that I can look after the above a little bit (in't that just a cracking excuse?) :LOL:

Bad news I'm afraid. That weekend is Helen's 30th birthday so it's unlikely she would go! On top of that Sarah is having doubts about not being with her sister for her 30th... :roll:

Back