28th Jan - Whiteways - now with added aftermath

i'm planning on riding whiteways that weekend, got a couple of mates coming down will bring them along, will be a good idea to ride with you guys as i don't know where the hell i'm going :LOL:

Just a thought, have you guys ever ridden Eartham? Lots of singletrack there, you can also get to whiteways from there too. I used to know laods of different routes at whiteways, I raced there a couple of times bitd

I'm bringing a mate from work for his first MTB ride (he's a road rider) and I'm roping him into the Brighton Big Dog...so if anyone has space on a team for him let me know, otherwise I'll get him to do it solo!!!

Cool :)

having another look this morning at the route and trains, and I think our best option is to get to Ford and cycle up from there. This has the nice advantage of being the beginning (almost) of the arundel loop.

TGR/Ross - was that the section that had all the forestry commission work going on in December? if it is, we'll do the lightweight version

I was thinking Box Copse/Arundel Park. There's a bridleway that runs sort of parallel (east side) to the A284...?

Back