Silverfish 1987 Yeti FRO - NOW FINISHED - spec sheet pg 21

This is going to be LUSH Mr D.

I do hope we get to see all your Yeti"s together, a group picture would look stunning, especially having an SB66 as well, almost an evolutionary family picture... :cool:

Silverfish":wl1wnr0f said:
I'm hoping to have them all ready for the Yeti tribe meet sinnerman :D

MATE........you always did do things with style,.... :cool:

Cheers sinnerman, keep your eyes peeled for some minty 730 canti's in black please buddy. I thought they were going to be relatively easy to source, I'm surprised they are proving so difficult....

Silverfish":3cuho9iy said:
Cheers sinnerman, keep your eyes peeled for some minty 730 canti's in black please buddy. I thought they were going to be relatively easy to source, I'm surprised they are proving so difficult....

Mate i havent a set i can sell, but i think i have front and back ready for a build of my own that you could borrow if you get really stuck...?

but i will see what i have... just in case, and keep an eye out too...!!!

Cheers buddy, I have 732's I can use if I'm stuck, but having gone to such lengths with the saddle, cranks, hubs and rims, would be a real shame to fall short on the canti's. I'm sure some will turn up, just need everyone to keep their eyes peeled :D

its how the black deer head canti, you didnt find it so easily how the silver ones.

whats with DX MT62 brakes, looks the same as the 730, maybe easier to find.

I may have found a donor bike with the brakes on. Bloody expensive way to get some canti's but hopefully can strip the rest of the bits to make the cost to me sensible

Back