Klein Attitude 1992 HLF (new update end page 2) 28/06/2013

Martin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After weeks and weeks waiting finally this morning my new Klein Attitude arrived. one of the most beautifull colours in my opinion.

Frame wil be build up with full XTRm900 except the cranks at this moment. They will be Cook Bros till I find a smaller bottombracket (but this looks good also).

Cleaned and build up partly this morning...

Foto-8RQ7NPAH.jpg

Foto-N6FNRK7I.jpg

Foto-NYR6XODX.jpg

Just love it, I'm happy :D

Martin

Have felt a bit over klein'd recently but that is nice... bet it looks 100x better in natural sunlight..

Nice and BIG! :shock:

Was it expensive.... :cool:

Also wanting to see better pictures, color is really nice!

Thanks all, indeed I'm pretty tall 6 ft 6 or 1.96. Seathight is 85,5 cm c-t.

Better pictures follow, I have to clean the brakes and the chain, cross the innertubes in the frame and then it's ready.

Better pictures follow when bike's ready.

In real life it's really beautifull ....

Cheers,
Martin

Martin":11b9ifao said:
Thanks all, indeed I'm pretty tall 6 ft 6 or 1.96.

Yeah, you make someone like me feel really humble when standing opposed ;-)

Cool bike and indeed a big one again... you also still have that 1996 Attitude? Ain't seen no pics of that one anymore, is it finished?

Void(EN12-82)

Just bored today of the weather and dicided to finish the bike. After that making a short ride to make some picture's and tested it for 15 km's....fantastic!!

Pictures are a little flashy because the lack and strange way of sun today.....

After months and months I finally found myself the right kind of wheels for my Attitude. Chris King hubs (black, old ones with simple decal on fronthub) laced into some nice Mavis 217 ceramic rims. Fitted these with some nice black Ringle skewers.

Als added another Flite, this one has a white logo on the back, the former one had the red.

Foto-YGJALLPL.jpg

Foto-EZAGMJR8.jpg

Foto-TONEMZB3.jpg

Foto-4FY4BCLT.jpg

Foto-QJKIVZX3.jpg

Sun was shining pretty hard so pictures look a bit faded.....

Still on my wishlist:

Specialized tires (are in the house bu fitted on LTS his RTS)
Ringle Mojo (black) or something very nice.

Back