What frame is this, Looks like a Manitou HT

guy80000

Dirt Disciple
Hi, Iam looking for some help to identify a frame my dad has bought off ebay, Initialy I thought it maybe a Manitou ht but there are no markings or numbers anywhere on the frame. The only bikes I know with cnc features are Manitou, Tomac & Marin, Ive got the Marin IFT and cant find any Mani's or Tomacs that are the same as this. The headtube is 1 1/4 inch and the seat tube is 27mm int 31mm ext. There's no canti cable hanger at the back, The cable guides are riveted on except the one on the seat tube is welded. See what you think. Any Help Would be appreciated cheers.

It was £40 which I dont think is too bad. From looking up coyote I think is a Coyote Ht-3 and its Easton 6061 aluminium. I was hoping it maybe a rare Manitou or somethin so it was worth a shot. Its still a nice lookin frame though, Iam goin to give it a polish and get some bits to build it up anyway and see what its like.

looks well worth the 40 notes. Saying that if you ever get bored of it and want to sell it at a drastic loss pm me :twisted:

Back