Cannock chase...the aftermath

Just been fed and watered so got some colour back!

Great ride today with great company. Thanks all for a good day and special thanks to retroking#1 for the use of the fat (my arse has almost recovered!).

Nice to put faces to user names, although they somehow never quite turn out how you would expect! ;)

Cheers to the Ed's for being the only ones to turn up for the early!!

I think its fair to say we had a good intimate foursome riding the dog, off piste and slipping down the monkey. Ed was the most rigid of us.
Sorry couldn't hang on for the biggy, but hey ho. Good to see some of you before I left.

I think what you rode in the pm was the dog, at least I hope it was as thats where I sent Madcowkev....the red route is one of the old family trails.

Glad you enjoyed it. Its worth a trip in the summer, very fast and dry!

Cheers..
Andy

start from somewhere on the new xc course, go past the trees, down the double track, right at the next set of trees, take a right over some moguls and into more trees.

honestly, thats about as much as I know. I am cack at direction. As the eds will testify to from our multiple discusions on which way to go this morning :oops:

gump":3nidf9d7 said:
I think what you rode in the pm was the dog, at least I hope it was as thats where I sent Madcowkev....the red route is one of the old family trails.

found them on the red route :roll:

Great ride today everyone. I realy enjoyed it. Sorry I missed the early one!

Nice to see some familiar faces and lots of new ones to put to user names. Excellent turnout of bikes too - especially loving the Ti Bonty and big respect to MONSTERFAT for giving his Yo and Disco a good hammering! Public stoning for Crell though who brought his Whyte :LOL:

Thanks to everybody who brought parts with them for me and finally I hope that you all enjoyed my carefully choreographed stack in that mud for the camera. One take Neil! I fall off almost as well as Hilts :LOL:

Oh yeh - highlight of my day? The look on the guys face in the site bike shop when I asked to borrow a 1" headset spanner. He had to wipe the dust off it!

Highlights of the day:

Mark (Iwasgoodonce)’s story about watching a Vauxhall Cavalier taking off at high speed down a hill jumping on a bump in the road (looking up and seeing its exhaust pipe from below as he walked up the hill in the other direction), breaking in two upon landing, the bloke getting out scratching his head and saying “Oh $h!t, forgot about that!â€

Just going through the video of today- it badly needs editing anyone out there ever done any and what program should I use?

SPESHMIKE":xyzebet1 said:
Just going through the video of today- it badly needs editing anyone out there ever done any and what program should I use?

just delete it please :?:

Back