lets see your khs's

Andy B":2a2zh07i said:
NOS-Tastic!

You just got that frameset then?

Yes, just arrived the other day :)

The plan was to use the fork off this on my Montana Team and use it as a guide for colour and decals for re-finishing the Team.

However, I've now weighed them both and they are the same :? and as the Comp is so nice I'm thinking I put the M900 kit on that and save myself a few quid by not getting the Team re-done :? What do you think?

Cheers

wadsy":xko5pog4 said:
However, I've now weighed them both and they are the same :? and as the Comp is so nice I'm thinking I put the M900 kit on that and save myself a few quid by not getting the Team re-done :? What do you think?

Cheers

I think you should sell it to me... lol! ;) ;) ;)

wadsy":uuvxhyy9 said:
Andy B":uuvxhyy9 said:
NOS-Tastic!

The plan was to use the fork off this on my Montana Team and use it as a guide for colour and decals for re-finishing the Team.

Cheers

Team = OXII
Comp = AVR

AVR ~= Tange DB
OX II ~= Prestige

The OXII* should at least feel nicer to ride, would have thought it would be a good bit lighter as well

*edited from AVR, doh.

FluffyChicken":22pp8k5j said:
wadsy":22pp8k5j said:
Andy B":22pp8k5j said:
NOS-Tastic!

Cheers

Team = OXII
Comp = AVR

AVR ~= Tange DB
OX II ~= Prestige

The AVR should at least feel nicer to ride, would have thought it would be a good bit lighter as well

Interesting, I was was aware they have different tube-sets :) I thought the Team would have had the lighter tubing though :?

I've weighed them and they are both about the same. I'll double check tomorrow and post numbers ;)

But you reckon then that the Comp would be nicer to ride than the Team? :?

All wrong, I should have typed OX II not AVR as you would expect.

I don;t know too much about True Temper tubing, there seems to be little about it on the net. Odd given a lot of frame sand parts used it. That and it a USA made tubing you'd have thought it would have some followers.

Montana Comp / Team ;) ....

KHSBuild013.jpg

Build thread (not finished) :) ....

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 66#1052966

Cheers

it's been a while since i posted here but im still around, nice seeing so many nice bikes with good homes.

got a montana pro build going on at moment circa 93.have been saving some decent lx kit up for a while so wont be to spec but will be period will post pics when it eventually comes together have had to order new head set from usa.
:D

Back