Lands End to John O Groats for Charity

the end

Home at last. I should have put this link in brfore sorry but here it is

http://cyclingtrio3.blogspot.com/

That was hard and I'm not sure it's sunk in yat what we did. I need to post some more pictures of the bike. She is the love of my life and I think I'm so lucky to own her and my Breezer, thats two loves in my life.

A big thanks to all who donated and a rasberry to those that didn't. If you are thinking of doing it, go for it. there's nothing like it. The A6 from Kendal, the A82 to Fort William and the folk you meet on the way. It's all great but a lot of hard work.

update

It was a great way to make sure your cloaths don't fit any more, lost a stone or more. I flew back and the other Graham drove back with the bikes. The gods of peddling have been with us the whole trip. Graham was just pulling out of the services when the bike rack let go, only ten mph and at a glance my back wheel was the only loss. So I'm looking over ebay for a new one. It was the cheapest wheel on any of the bikes, so cant complain to much it could have been all the bikes if it had let go any faster. Thanks again for the messages on the blog they really made a difference. Don't yer just love bikers.

Latest posts

Back