kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Yo..

Finally got a retro ride sorted.. a 95 Clockwork.. Rigid with XT/LX mix in that kinda grim Silver/Blue combo..

It's sat in my Dad's shed in the UK and I should be picking it up in about a fortnight's night, cannot wait!

Just wondering if there are any other Clockwork/C17 owners out there who wouldn't mind posting a photo to get me thinking..

Also, with regards to paint jobs, who does everyone recommend? I recall a name being mentioned before.. Astra or something like it?

Hi mate,

I know the clockwork came in matt black, original orange and white and the blue/silver you have.

The challenge will be to find original decals...personally, I'd respray it orange and white again..but that's just me....how much did you get it for dude?

Rich

I was gonna go the black route.. The decals might be tough to find.. Hmm..

How much was it? I reckon my Dad might charge me a pint of Harvey's at his Local, The Lamb Inn :D

mines in the readers bikes section... matt black/rust combination.
the silver blue was stoped in 94. I know this because thats the colour i ordered and i had to respec it as my frame was delayed until feb95. hence its a c16 and not a clockwork.

Hi Kingroon, so were you an "Old Town Boy" ?,all those lovely trails on your doorstep.I, used to love the one from Butts Lane (bottom gate) to Paradise,used to ride it loads, not ridden it for years.
Harveys Sussex Best is the best beer in the world.
p.s. I,was "Langney Scum" now I`m a "Hailsham Pikey".

Latest posts

Back