Trimble finally out of hibernation!!

tintin40":mhjz5b6a said:
Blimely did i sell them to you :oops: do they still work? I won the lotto on Saturday :D Alas only a tenner. So i'm getting the 12 gauge out of the cupboard and pay my local bank a visit ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Thats the first time i've seen 222 sice the re-spray. Damian is on this site as well. You remember him?

They should still work. They are all complete and I still have the cleats and a bag of spare bits. The only downer is I need a pair of old MTB shoes that have the LOOK 3 hole fixing for the cleats. So if anybody has some in size 42 I might just be interested........

I think I remember Damien. Is he the guy that used to work at mend-a-bike?

In all seriousness -

:D Lovely frame. It will build into a beauty.

Its very nice indeed but Im not really into flying flags - its a little too patriotic for my liking.

Even a Union Jack would make me shudder too....

Pirate flag would be cool though...

dirtydan":q14yo251 said:
I think I remember Damien. Is he the guy that used to work at mend-a-bike?

Yes. Was that the name of the shop? Never knew. :oops: Parson green area.

And if you were thinking of selling. Then you would do better just selling the frame set. Its much easier/ quicker that way. The US sell these frames for $ 750 + 975. Carsten bought a Trimble that had brilliant paint job in the region of $975 which had been price at tops of $ 1500 but didn't sell. complete bikes? who knows. Never seen a complete Trimble for sale.I just remembered i bought my yellow complete £685
I've already sold my sole for a trimble :LOL:

That looks nice dirtydan ,

You could go red/white/blue anodised stuff all over that :D

Its good to see a few more trimbles on the site apart from all of tintin40's

(Trimblefetishist disorder you know)

retrobikeguy":txlhiur9 said:
That looks nice dirtydan ,

You could go red/white/blue anodised stuff all over that :D

Its good to see a few more trimbles on the site apart from all of tintin40's

(Trimblefetishist disorder you know)

The Bullseye hubs that I have for it are Red / Wht / Blu :)

028.jpg

that frame is lovely . . . . i want one . . . bugger . . . can't afford anymore bikes. :(

life sucks when i see stuff like that and i can't have/get one. :( :cry:

Makes me actually miss painted frames.

1992 was the year I chose my GT over a Trimble frame, the sad reason was I thought carbon fibre might not last forever. Technically I might have been right but that is truely a work of art and the main reason I looked at trimble in the first place.

Get the bullseye cranks in white with red, silver and blue chainrings.
....finish it by end of 2008 and I think you'll have BOTY.

Back