And today I did......

i could part with that hope front hub if your intrested ? it takes a spider for 5 bolt discs just like your ti's ;)

be094afd.jpg

or i could do the whole wheel and an extra 36h d321 matching rim ?

well today i mostly pissed about sorting the cave out , got the kona forks painted white and got the last coat of black on the intense :D

Today I built my Centurion Starlight from the ground up, got a wee bit obsessed and finished at 1045pm when it was getting dark (I work outside). Looks great, will test ride in Pentlands maybe. U-brakes though are a complete pig to set up, I thought canti's were bad but U's are way worse :?

Today i decided this place costs me too much money :? .So there will be no more builds or renovations from me.

velomaniac":1s1rl26w said:
Today I built my Centurion Starlight from the ground up, got a wee bit obsessed and finished at 1045pm when it was getting dark (I work outside). Looks great, will test ride in Pentlands maybe. U-brakes though are a complete pig to set up, I thought canti's were bad but U's are way worse :?
words are all well and good but pics are really needed velo....

velomaniac":2kns35dz said:
U-brakes though are a complete pig to set up, I thought canti's were bad but U's are way worse :?

May need your help with the one on the rear of the Bravado then (i'll cover the GT stickers with Raleigh ones :LOL: ), came with an XT one but this seems FUBAR, going to splash out on a BMX unit, discovered some realy funky CNC'd anodized ones for sale :cool:

u brakes are soooo easy to set up :shock:

the 91 zaskar i had , had a u on the rear and it was a doddle to set-up :LOL:

Back