Loop of Arran road ride 25th of June

zigzag":3cxntp23 said:
6.30 Waverly - Choo choo to Glasgow for Velo
7.25 Glasgow Queen St - Fold Velo up into Ka
7.30 Hit the road
7.55 Arrive at Radeks
8.00 Leave Radeks (hopefully with Radek)
8.50-9.00 Arrive at Kaisers, fanny aboot until time to leave

Sorry, I'm join the party late as usual :roll: Sounds great, I'm up and ready fellas.

Hmmm, it just occurred to me that wobbling around on LOOK cleats on the Arran ferry may result in 'man overboard' (or man on his arse at best)... Time to fit the good 'ole egg-beaters me thinks...

Will the real roadies laugh at me though?

As the 'Real' roadies will be wobbling around on their cleats and falling overboard, think, who is it that will be doing the laughing ;) :LOL:

MTB cleats and big "S" pedals for me. I don't get road cleats. Sorry, no offense to real roadies.

Sorry chaps, its no use, I'm too knackered to go riding on Arran. My 3 mile cycle commute to work this and every day this week has left me really knackered. I over did it at the mtb meet at Mikee's on Saturday :roll:

Have a great time guys but I really need to take it easy this weekend :(

My desire to do this ride is ebbing away....rain, wind & talk of things of which I know nothing - eggbeaters etc.........sorry chaps

I'll decide for definite on Friday night - the sun is shining today, so maybe the forecast is reliably wrong......

nelly":2xw02vhs said:
I'll decide for definite on Friday night - the sun is shining today, so maybe the forecast is reliably wrong......
Yeah.I think it will be fine :)

Back