1993 Raleigh John Tomac Signature Model - FINISH - pag7

ameybrook":24fhlumk said:
very impressive. Nice work!
Thanks very much. Glad you like it!!
claret73":24fhlumk said:
WOW! WOW! WOW!
That just cries "Ride me!"...I don't think I've seen anything like that for a while. Fantastic Job Daniel!...Very Inspirational...
Thaks claret73. I´ll ride it early next week and tell you something ok..
CarrotCake":24fhlumk said:
Great attention to detail and a dedication to hunting out all the NOS parts.. Love it!!
Thanks very much. As It´s been a hard job but the result is ok..
ratcapa":24fhlumk said:
Shocked

Perfect in every way
Oh.:D:D:D:D
jimo746":24fhlumk said:
danielmochuelo: just noticed the canti cable hanger, not being picky, just wondered if you'd noticed? Great work though
Thanks Jimo. I noticed it but went for it cause it is too "retro". Don´t you?
nogueira.nuno":24fhlumk said:
What a Great Bike and piece of History Wink

Hope you took the Bike by Air to take the Pictures, hehehe
hahahah. Yeah. Be sure about that but next week it will taste the dust!!!
sinnerman":24fhlumk said:
some sexy parts hanging on that frame , thats for sure...... Shocked
Thanks very much sinnerman. Happy you like it.
ez054098":24fhlumk said:
Like it? No. LOVE IT! Excellent build!
That´s all!!. :cool:
drietz":24fhlumk said:
I think I may have just died and gone to heaven.

Do you have a weight on the finished project?
Hehee. I still don´t have the final weight but I think it´s about 10,5 kg. As soon as I have a weight I´ll let you know ok...

Nice work, Daniel! I have some NOS Psychos that I'll trade for that fork. Please? ;) I think that'll be the "needle in the haystack" for my build. Your project turned out really great. Good to see you found most of the parts you've been hunting for.

mfh126":1zx0sd0z said:
Nice work, Daniel! I have some NOS Psychos that I'll trade for that fork. Please? ;) I think that'll be the "needle in the haystack" for my build. Your project turned out really great. Good to see you found most of the parts you've been hunting for.

mike, are you building one of these? Would love to see some pics. :D

nevadasmith":qqruhelo said:
mfh126":qqruhelo said:

mike, are you building one of these? Would love to see some pics. :D
I'm still collecting parts. I'll start a build thread once I at least get a rolling chassis together. :) I have everything for the Tomac Mongoose, so that'll be the next project.

mfh126":1jpxz5cc said:

You know that´s impossible!!!!. It would be much better you decide to sell me that frame :LOL: :LOL:. Anyway I´ll do something for you. I´ll send you a mail soon ok.

Thanks very much Mike, I´m glad you really like it.

jmazpiazu":1jpxz5cc said:
Shocked Outstanding attention to detail. Impressive work.

¡Felicidades, Daniel!

Gracias my friend!!.

mfh126":8ow7z5qg said:
I'm still collecting parts. I'll start a build thread once I at least get a rolling chassis together. :) I have everything for the Tomac Mongoose, so that'll be the next project.

Can't wait Mike!

Back