show your beach cruiser/clunker/chillout ride...

here's mine.

frame rescued from a skip by kase1983 doug. brushpainted gloss brown then flatted back for a matt finish. love it

2vjvu2s.jpg

1fbin9.jpg

Ductape":30ci9e23 said:
CTDXcantistraightbar":30ci9e23 said:
One from last year and parts for a future project. Big thank you to Alan bonds and his site, Ductape, J_Westy, and tam_shadow.
[/img]

Does this bike have it's own thread somewhere? Looks great..

Ductape, no thread yet. I know you told me to start one on this bike but I haven't finished this bike. Two weeks ago I added a solid alum rod bar (seat post), and I also added a Campagnolo seat binder. I might add truss rods to this bike?

I will start a thread (soon) on this bike and another one. Just waiting for a few more parts for the other klunker.

ShoppingCartHub":2uufu3j4 said:
Great Post.You have shared a great information about shopping cart.Thanks for sharing your website.Really i like your website. I am the owner of shopping-cart-hub, we are buy and sell Shopping Cart Templates, E-commerce Themes, Extensions, Modules, Add Ons and much more visit our site and join us.
Hey spammer!
How about if you stuff THIS into your.....um....."shopping cart"?

Attachments

• spam.jpg
    spam.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 726
Never seen this thread before, loving some of these bikes. Here's my Humu which will be getting a bit of a makeover as funds/time allow...
dscf4399d.jpg

dscf4402y.jpg

Ok so a good friend of mine was clearing his garage which he has rented for many years, the previous tenant had left some junk in the corner and upon clearing it uncovered this little beauty, we know its at least 7 years old, as that's how long my mates been renting the garage for. It was covered Bird poo, and very dusty and generally grimy. Tyres perished and flat, chrome pitted and rusty, general patina on the frame and both rear coaster and front drum brake are disconnected. Anyway it ended up being given to me rather than taken to the local tip. What do you think keep it Rat Look or do a resto job on it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 718
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 718
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 718
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 718
Still building mine.
From scratch.
None of this assembling parts nonsense and calling it a "build"
Proper building. Sheet steel, TIG welders, lathes and all that shit ;)

downtube/monocoque not decided yet:
brandyroom006.jpg

brandyroom008.jpg

Mockup with rear triangle from a BSO (ill be using square or oval section tube)
brandyroom007.jpg

Work stalled 2 years ago when I couldn't get any wheels with a bazillion chrome spokes for decent money.
This thread has done some rekindling :)

Back