The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forks
They look like they have the 1 1/8th" crown and are using the shim to tak it to 1" This will make them more desirable as it means you can simply stick in a 1 1/8th steerer if you need it. If they were simply 1" your potential market is vastly reduced.

Price wise £60-90 if the elastomers are good.

Frame.

Looks in good condition. Pace in general tend to be sought after. I don't think the earlier RC200's fetch any sort of premium for having a square seat tube, it doesn't make it an RC100, which probably would fetch more.

Frame size is quite appealing, you don't see many smaller framed bikes from the old days.

Price- Any good condition RC200 should be able to make £300.

NOS Yeti grips.

ceeafa10.jpg

@Jerky

Thanks Jerky.

The forks are just back from the Pace Factory, and cost £156 to get the full service, and get fitted with a new aluminium steerer (very rare to get that is) which makes it a plug and play thing, ready to rock with all new elastomers, all new seals, wipers, internals etc. with the Pace Factory finish - including new decals. The fork cost me £80.

Cheers

My 95 Cindercone

Just built this up but need to make some room.
Frame is straight without dents or dings, but does have the usual scratches from use and some odd surface rust spots.

It's a 19", with Rock Shox Judy XC's in excellent condition (plenty of bounce and adjusters still work).

Ritchey forcelite stem and bars, Yeti grips
Cane Creek Headset
Kona canti levers
Suntour cantis
New cables all round
XT shifters
XT F & R Mech
White Industries crankset
XT bear cage pedals
New Shimano square taper BB
Pace rings
New chain
Kore 27.0 seatpost
NOS Ritchey saddle
MAvic 238's on LX Parallax hubs
Silver Ritchey skewers
Michelin Wildgripper Sprint 1.95 tyres

All gears/brakes etc set up by Leisure Lakes 1 week ago

Lovely springy, light and lively ride.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145832

Hello,

I would like to know how much these cranks are worth. Any Idea?

1: Shimano XTR 952 in silver "Cannondale 30th anniversary edition" in very good (9.5/10) condition. The arms have some light marks but I'm sure they can be polisched away. There is olso a bottombracket with bolts included.

p4pb6472112.jpg

p4pb6472107.jpg

2: A large set of CODA MAGIC parts. 2 sets of NOS crankarms (may have been installed but they don't have any marks) (10/10), 2 bottombrackets(+/- 120mm and 140mm) with good bearings. (8/10) and a complete used crankset. Arms show some wear but don't have any cracks, outer and inner chainring still usable, middlechainring not any more. (6.5/10)
p4pb6472124.jpg

p4pb6472116.jpg

Toon":29r4spge said:
Hello,

1: Shimano XTR 952 in silver "Cannondale 30th anniversary edition" in very good (9.5/10) condition. The arms have some light marks but I'm sure they can be polisched away. There is olso a bottombracket with bolts included.

p4pb6472112.jpg

p4pb6472107.jpg

Hello, saw a set of those nice polished anniversary m950 cranks go for $288.00 USD about a year ago. Don't see them often enough to know what might be the norm. They didn't have the cannondale label, though. Which might be a good thing, depending on how you look at it.

Re: My 95 Cindercone

azaro":38a8cpq6 said:
Just built this up but need to make some room.
Frame is straight without dents or dings, but does have the usual scratches from use and some odd surface rust spots.

It's a 19", with Rock Shox Judy XC's in excellent condition (plenty of bounce and adjusters still work).

Ritchey forcelite stem and bars, Yeti grips
Cane Creek Headset
Kona canti levers
Suntour cantis
New cables all round
XT shifters
XT F & R Mech
White Industries crankset
XT bear cage pedals
New Shimano square taper BB
Pace rings
New chain
Kore 27.0 seatpost
NOS Ritchey saddle
MAvic 238's on LX Parallax hubs
Silver Ritchey skewers
Michelin Wildgripper Sprint 1.95 tyres

All gears/brakes etc set up by Leisure Lakes 1 week ago

Lovely springy, light and lively ride.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145832

Got to be worth at least £200 mate, probably more.

GoldenEraMTB":3s6jn2zw said:
Toon":3s6jn2zw said:
Hello,

p4pb6472112.jpg

p4pb6472107.jpg

Hello, saw a set of those nice polished anniversary m950 cranks go for $288.00 USD about a year ago. Don't see them often enough to know what might be the norm. They didn't have the cannondale label, though. Which might be a good thing, depending on how you look at it.

Thanks for the answer. I think the cannondale logo can be polished off.

Re: Univega 704 plus other bits

Univega Aluminium 704 - 18.5", in average condition but with a few extra stickers. No dents. BB included. Weight 5lbs exactly with BB.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

I wondered if anyone had any advice on this? It's currently in the for sale section too. :cool:

Need a quick valuation of this as someone wants to trade me some parts for it. Mint Bonty fork. no rust.

2ce8c923.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back