And today I did......

........realised I haven't slung my leg over a Kona since the Blackmount trip about a year ago :shock: :shock: :shock:

Weird.

Still suffering badly with my back, I think I rode through the pain at the weekend.

Rather worryingly the pain is at the bottom left of my back, in the past it's always been the bottom right, I think I may have managed to knacker both sides now.

Tazio":297ee6ze said:
Still suffering badly with my back, I think I rode through the pain at the weekend.

You should`ve said I had a small pharmacy in my backpack!

Today I think I now have the rear end of the "ugly bike" sorted ;) Thanks for your help, you know who you are!

Tazio":1itx0suk said:

Rather worryingly the pain is at the bottom left of my back, in the past it's always been the bottom right, I think I may have managed to knacker both sides now.

Sound like you have been compensating/try to save your right side
so now your left is complaining.

MR P GET ON A KONA NOW! :twisted:

Today I moved the Raleigh Shopper custom build forward. Just bought old school BMX Mag wheels and an extra long seatpost. I'll also replace headset with a 1" AHeadset and fit some Apehanger style bars. Current plan is SS with a mild off road feel :LOL:

I set up the road bike again - short stem back on but raised to the limit, Gaz's turbomatic saddle fitted and pushed back slightly, dropped the tyre pressure to 90 (from 115).

Took it home last night - what a difference, might be because I'm a little fitter but I even managed the hill home and only dropped to lowest gear (39/25) for the last very steep section. Very pleased with myself.

So with the tyre pressure drop I think what I really need is slightly fatter tyres to take the sting off the road, will going to 25s be enough or should I cram in 27s?

Last weekend of bathroom work before the floor gets fitted on tuesday. I'll be having my first shower in 2 years on sunday. :LOL:

RobMac":t5fxwd69 said:
The Ken : "I'll be having my first shower in 2 years on sunday."

Thank #u#k for that :roll:

:LOL:

Photos or it never hap .............................. nah for get it :shock:

Today Ive just realised that Ive wasted nearly 10 days holiday
camped under my letter box instead of out riding its been good
weather to. On a good/bad note Ive had stuff delivered every day :?

Latest posts

Back