Haldon 20/03/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's meet at 1000 for 1030 start at the trail centre?

I will be staying until I get a call to say that lunch is ready, at which point I will be off down the hill to my inlaws' at the next village :cool:

so its actually no where near tavi?

might see if my mate is up for up but i didnt know it was near exeter :?
(he can drive)

Anyone in the area know what the weather's been like recently? From memory the trails are mostly gritted, it shouldn't be too muddy, though there will certainly be patches.

I would do the red trail first, the blue one really is a bit tame - better to do the red at breakneck speed and get tired, then spin round the blue one afterwards :)

Foolish me!

Didn't even know of the existence of this bit of te forum 'til Jimbo-xc mentioned it!

So I have foolishly arranged a conflicting beer and food encounter the night before in Plymouth

However I'm gonna do my level best to be there for part two or at least the jumble!

Just been sorting stuff for the jumble! Bring your wallets people :D
Got a box of freebies too, but dont expect too much :LOL:

had confirmations from 2 more guys today so the Kev's Pro-Flex might be there again - or his 853 Explosif which is currently being fitted with a hub gear + Ian (previously on a rather modern Rocky Mt) this time riding a maroon Stumpy from about 1993 ("but you should see what I've put on it!")
Should be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back