And today I did......

looong story*, there was a smashin set of reba's on the bay today for £70 bin.

quick version: bought off sinnet, powder legs, fook legs :evil: wait for a year for a spare set of legs to come up, wait another 5 or 6 months before I get round to building them :eek:

Looking Good Alex :cool: but the paint peeling off that post aren't helping :?

And you're missing the chainstays :shock: :shock:

;)

got a set of Magura Ronin forks today and an xtr chainset for the voodoo (money pit special) bizango, I am thinking of getting rid of the stumpy and the garage queen black Fat as bke situation is getting out of had (yet again)!

big.eck":1qgpimxn said:
ave been busy tonight :cool:

IMG_0646.jpg

i should start a thread really :oops: just need some outer gear cable and i'll be on it tomorrow :cool:

So the Univega is no more? Looks like the P-Bones off it on there.

And I see you've gone one better than an SS.
Mind you, you did have a bit of practice with that at Pitlochry. :)

Started the KHS fun/hack bike last night - we had a beer and bike fix night at a mates garage - very nice.

KHS's main duties will be "direct line commuting" :) and skate park fun rides.
IMAG0219.jpg

2.4 tyre on the front - it was meant for the back but it didn't fit :)

Likely to get the grey spoon saddle to go with the forks, shimano QR's, silver riser bars and black grips - will get 1x7 gearing and V brakes.

Not sure whether to make this the paint project too - an old skool/new skool mix - there is a chance miniKen could be riding this later in the year (If I stick his feet in a grow bag)

Oooh, looking forward to seeing that built up TK... don't paint it though, if I remember right it was pretty nice to begin with?

I've just been wrestling with a bloody bike rack to see if I can make it work on a normal shaped saloon car.

According to Halford's instruction manual the Mercedes C class is unsuitable for it. Personally I see no difference between it and any other saloon car.

According my bodging skills it seems OK now, still it was only £15 off Gumtree.

velomaniac":2n0bzmam said:
Good grief, 74 point something inches, my knees would snap :shock:

I ride a really low 2:1 on my fixie, however I also ride off road at low speed. Fixie's are great right up to the point you forget how quiet they are and nearly cause an old dear to die on the spot as you shoot past. Must remember to use my bell :roll:
Went up the same hill this alvo and had to capitulate, knees on the point of collapse! :(

44x16 is just a gear too far. Had been on 44x17 (69.9inches) previously but the 17t cog was chewed into an interesting shape by a shabby chain. Maybes source a 43t chain ring for a ratio in between.

Back