Bike sale 1984/5 Muddy Fox.

MADB

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I’m looking for a nice retro 18” frame set if you have something to swap and no cash. I might have a set of x-lite Ti bars and my 1 1/8th Tioga forks to sweeten any swaps. If you would like any me details just ask.

First up is the Raleigh Mirage

It all working nicely as I did a full strip down and rebuild not that long ago, it has all new cable inner and outers, new bearing, superstar foam grips and new tyres. Its probably coved about 20-30miles to the shops and back again since. The u-brake is a new one from CRC, I do have the original but it’s missing the plastic top washers. Paint and decals have seen better day but the rest of the bike is nice, no dents or crakes.

Seat tube c-c is 21” and top tube c-c is 22.5”.

£75 or offers.
SOLD
main.php

Muddy Fox Big Foot 2

Made in Japan by ARAYA for Muddy Fox in 1985. A real piece of MTB history this little bike, in outstanding original condition. There is a few small scrapes to the paint mostly due to the cables rubbing, the decals are good and the components are just about as new and not dents or cracks.

ARAYA Cro-Mo frame 17.5” c-c
Tange 2001 Mangaloy forks.
Suntour XC thumb shifters
Suntour AG Alpine Gear, front and rear mechs.
Dia-compe canti brakes
Suzue hub with 24” ARAYA rims, galvanised spokes, Muddy Fox tyres.
Tourney GS cranks, KKT pedals

£200 offers.

main.php

got a 1985 specialized rockhopper frame/forks/headset/stem/bar, if you wanna do a deal tomorow?

this looks more my size and is from the 80;s :cool:

here the rockhopper when built
IMAG0617.jpg

sorry you and the fox are parting

i'm sorry it's just way outa my reach at the mo.

lovely tho and so :cool:

Cheers longun, but the specialized just dont do it for me, sorry.

I hope the MF stays on here two, it’s the bike I’m going to regret selling. :cry:

Back