Opinions Please.

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I'm trying to decide how to refinish the frame on my latest project, a Proflex Beast.
This is what she looks like at the moment....

DSCN3363.jpg

I've decided she will get a set of Pace forks and the swing arm will be powder coated black (while i look for a carbon one).

But the main frame.........??? :?

I'm torn between polished with a bit of colour from anodised 'bits' or powder coated in a cream of sage green maybe?

Or anodised in either black, red or sort of Pace proclass grey, and then have some gold ano. bits and a set of these:

DSCN3257.jpg

Anyway, here are some ideas......

Proflex-Frame-colours.gif

I'd be really interested in peoples thoughts and suggestions.

Chris. :D

i recon the blue mainframe, i had a 552 bitd and really liked it, they called it midnight blue i think, had a silver swingarm and black seatstays. had mag 20's in gold aswel. full xtr, i was 16 and paid for it from paper rounds!loved it! :D

looked cool then, when i get a scaner i'll post some photos.

just picked up an x-px model, with girvin single crown forks, will be going through the same thought process soon myself! :D

I like the red main frame. Nice and bright red. So you are noticed. In this dull time of the year

Go your own way...

I've never really understood the forum 'consensus' thing... Maybe we should have a democratic bike build up some day... suspect it would take years... :shock: :roll: :LOL:

Mr K

cherrybomb":8gzz0lt1 said:
I'm trying to decide how to refinish the frame on my latest project, a Proflex Beast.

I'd be really interested in peoples thoughts and suggestions.

Chris. :D

Burn it.

Back