Just written out my C.V.

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Jeeze its disappointing - no 'international man of mystery' am I.

Shelf stacking. Shop manager...

dull

Then comes the Hifi bits...

stressful

then four years of floating around in a taxi....

Well here goes, its off to a company which, if successful, would mean a 0.7 mile commute everyday. I can sell the car and get something old and tasty...

I'm absolutely gutted... :cry:

I've just phoned the company asking for the name of the person I was supposed to send my details to and they've said 'positioned filled, please go away..'

They dont even want my CV on file which is completely the opposite of what I was told last week.

balls ball balls....

Gutted.

Post it in anyway......you never know your luck.

Years ago I applied for a job, wasnt immediately lucky, but the chap they hired lasted 2 weeks. I got an embarassed phone call from them, was hired and I stayed there for 4 years.

Pickle":3gj22eqn said:
Gutted.

Post it in anyway......you never know your luck.

Years ago I applied for a job, wasnt immediately lucky, but the chap they hired lasted 2 weeks. I got an embarassed phone call from them, was hired and I stayed there for 4 years.

I dunno... I'll post but that woman who answered the phone is the CEO's missus and I foresee future problems.

Is it too much to ask to just for once someone to be genuine with their lip service?

Sorry to hear that. I find anywhere you go they don't really want to know, i imagine it's because they are inundated as soon as they advertise a vacancy and quickly get cheesed off.

Got my first interview on Thursday after a year of trying :shock: job is ideal but location is not, 40 miles away :(

Years ago I applied for a job, wasnt immediately lucky, but the chap they hired lasted 2 weeks.

Same , except the guy only lasted a day before stating he had found something else . It does leave you thinking " oh second choice am I " :LOL:

perry":2uf3436w said:
Years ago I applied for a job, wasnt immediately lucky, but the chap they hired lasted 2 weeks.

Same , except the guy only lasted a day before stating he had found something else . It does leave you thinking " oh second choice am I " :LOL:

True, but you can never be sure why they didn't hire you in the first place - it could be down to anything - I've lost out on a job in the past because there was a comma missing on my cv!!!

Latest posts

Back