Just won.....

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
....£6 on a £2 scratchcard :LOL:

Now, this leaves me £4 up. So, do I buy 6 more cards, 4 more cards or quit whilst I'm ahead? :?

.....take the money!!!.....they give you that £6 planning on you handing it straight back.....enjoy it.....think of how many black jacks that is!!!!

Buy more, you might win more, but you won't be out of pocket as you'd spent the £2 expecting to win nothing :D

well you beat me , i won £4 on a £2 card today............ i'll tell you what i do with the money after i'm home from work tomorow :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

From what I have read, winning the lottery can be a bitter sweet experience. People change. Friends, family and neighbours all eventually become resentful.
Think ahead, plan for your future. Ask yourself- do you want to continue working- do you tell your collegues? Don't think that kind of money won't change you or your life- it will!
Make sure you get a good financial advisor. Don't buy that speedboat without checking it fits on your drive.
Dont want to come across as a killjoy but there are many things to consider now.
Best of luck and congratulations.

Back