Living Proof

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I am now living proof that one can listen to speed garage and hard house for 7hrs a day for 5 days on the trot through headphones and not die/ go (that) mental/ speak gobbledygook afterwards / or eat too many tunnocks tea cakes at the end of each session. - Ok, i have lost it on the last one. :roll:

:LOL:

Lovin' it.

www.truelive.co.uk

My new 2nd home.

;)

Aaaaah!! A fellow connosweer of teh Glory that is Tunnocks! :cool:

I keep meanin' to get myself one of these:
tunnocks-jersey.jpg

Wu-Tangled":2g7cwsa1 said:
I am now living proof that one can listen to speed garage and hard house for 7hrs a day for 5 days on the trot through headphones and not die/ go (that) mental/ speak gobbledygook afterwards / or eat too many tunnocks tea cakes at the end of each session. - Ok, i have lost it on the last one. :roll:

:LOL:

Lovin' it.

www.truelive.co.uk

My new 2nd home.

;)

it doesnt work very well on my pc , do you have to do anything once you are on the home page ?

Wu-Tangled":25yqmf51 said:
......or eat too many tunnocks tea cakes at the end of each session. - Ok, i have lost it on the last one. :roll:

You can never eat enough Tunnocks tea cakes. ;)

I'm particularly fond of the newer plain chocolate ones. :)

heathy":1549hlhr said:
Gus, it was like opening a can of worms, have you seen how many D&B sites out there ;)
http://www.bassdrive.com/v2/

First one i came to, brilliant!!

I can imagine.

Seriously Heathy - it's left my 'ed well mash up. I've been texting in so much I ran out of credit and had to nip out to the cashpoint. :oops: Taken me back to a happy place and I ain't coming back.

Won the competition this morn too. Got a load of garage and house cd's coming. :)

Like the tunnocks top.

Chris - get to welcome page, click enter and plug headphones in. :) Not much else happens to be fair, but Easy B and Bouncy B are superb.

Listen for more than about say 3 mins and you'll hear me babbling away in text form. :LOL:

I'm listening to some seriously floaty d&b right now ;) Bloody brill, just need to rig this net book up to my hifi :?
Oh, and just realised i can record this straight to a memory stick too, going to sound great in the van :LOL:

Back