lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
One of them evenings where nothing has gone right. Collected my re welded rts frame from my mate and came off my khs while carrying it home. Got home and dog did a runner. Attempted to replace khs headset and my inch headset spanner has gone walkies.stripped forks and headset off blue fire mountain. Fitted a beautiful nos threaded xt and some lovely judy xc,s only to find out the steerer is about 8mm too short. Damaged said headset removing it. Mrs comes home and announces we are off to australia for 6 weeks next year- we can't even afford 6 hours in cleethorpes. She's also just aquired a sun bed which i have just had to drag up the stairs on my own. I need a drink. Winge over

lewis1641":tk2rt2fx said:
One of them evenings where nothing has gone right. Collected my re welded rts frame from my mate and came off my khs while carrying it home. Got home and dog did a runner. Attempted to replace khs headset and my inch headset spanner has gone walkies.stripped forks and headset off blue fire mountain. Fitted a beautiful nos threaded xt and some lovely judy xc,s only to find out the steerer is about 8mm too short. Damaged said headset removing it. Mrs comes home and announces we are off to australia for 6 weeks next year- we can't even afford 6 hours in cleethorpes. She's also just aquired a sun bed which i have just had to drag up the stairs on my own. I need a drink. Winge over

Holy Crap! That about covers it! :LOL:

Would be fun i agree but unlikely. Sorry, meant to post in off topic

I agree but she's insistant that she needs a good tan for the wedding. Stupid

Think of the fun you can have riding OZ retrobike style over here :)

Give me a holler if you're headed for the West Coast.....................

Andy

Back