Street Wars

Glad to see the cops have enough bodies to keep this major problem under control.
WE can all sleep safe tonight xx

here here

i used to ride along many miles of seafront and can say its nigh on impossible to ride quicker than a jogging pace if there are more than 2 people visible . as soon as you take cars out of the equation people might as well wear blind folds for all the attention they pay to their surroundings . you couldnt ride for more than 2 meters before someone carelessly wandered out infront of your wheel :x and lets not think of the dogs on the 100ft leads

its why 90% of our riding was done at 3am :LOL:

you can see people a mile off so ill guarantee that the fella riding along wasnt intending to ride into my self righteous who wouldave gone for a grab . whats the guessing that the guy hastely rode off after some old duffer went for him while out for a ride only to have the swat team zoom in on him further along with the aid of the police helicopter

Commendable use of police resources..no really...its like the New York City Broken Window Policy.....let someone off riding 11mph on promenade next thing it will be dealing class A.
:LOL: :LOL:
I laugh, but it isn;t funny is it...jeez...easy targets again.

theres a bloddy stupid land train runs up and down there all day long, nearly run over my daugter a while back. it seems to go faster that the 10mph speed limit for cyclists.

i forgot those things existed . for people too lazy to walk and dont notice its just a tiny tactor and some trailers :LOL:

do you get the 4 seater bicycle car things ? we always wanted to steal one but they were shonky as hell and im not sure what we would have done with it if we did :LOL:

just out of intrest, there is now an on the spot fine if you get caught riding in the high st in bournmouth and poole, its about £35/40 i think. is this happening all over the country or just here?

“He came from nowhere.

claims of teleportation :shock: im sure if she had looked around she would have seen him a mile off . but im guessing the paper isnt going to mention that she would have run from the beach straight out in front of the bike

just run with the bike . no law against running . that is until the oppressive state has us marching in unison :LOL:

Back