legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
:D

At my Gran's funeral today in Brighton... gawd bless 'er.

1. She would have hated the Minister

2. She would have hated her coffin

3. Would have hated my mother's choice of boyfriend

I could hear her quite clearly... It made me laugh.

See ya Gran.

;)

Not at all- laugh away- it's better ye remember your Gran and enjoy those memories- it is sad that she's gone, but that's by far outweighed by what she brought to you in life.

Day after my dad's funeral, clearing out his stuff, we found a card he got after his vasectomy, verifying his zero sperm count..........he'd kept it nearly thirty years, in case of what, I have no clue.
Entire family pissed themselves laughing, it just kind of summed him up........

Yep I agree, Dad was never religious so we didnt have a vicar.... I did the eulogy and my cousan and girlfriend and dads best mate all spoke, Everyone added humour as like your Nan dad liked a good laugh and I know thats what he would of wanted.

My ex girlfriend has requested "Ding dong the witch is dead" from The Wizard of Oz at her funeral.

I've already sorted with my mother to play "See ya later aligator' by Bill Hayley and The Comets at her's and no one's allowed to wear black. Putting the FUN into Funeral :D

I went to my Godfather's funeral a few months ago and there was Country & Western music :LOL:

I'm bein' cremated, and it has to be a place with the conveyor belt and curtains........."Telstar" will be played as the coffin rolls away.

Anagram of real fun - brilliant, something to look forward to :p

When my ol man went the "locum" meenister was a bit of a chump. North American import, didn't quite get nor portray the cutting wit in our West of Scotland "eulogy info pack" and really underlined the day by calling him by a completely different name when commiting him to the funeral pyre :roll:

Grand day out all the same - its the daftness that makes things right. :cool:

Latest posts

Back