Sold manitou ht fuselage 17 inch c to t

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
ok due to usual money issues im offering up my lovely manitou ht
100 percent crack free only small parts i can see is slight overclamping on the front mech of coarse not seen with the mech fitted and 2 very small dents hardly worth mentioning but want to be honest

i spent a few days flatting and polishing the frame to a nice shine then fitted new decals
i also have the original foil decals and correct adhesive tape for them just never got round to fitting them back to frame

she is a lovely one ive had a fair few of these frames both cracked and non cracked this is the best ive had
comes with the specific parts needed post/stem post clamp front mech and ive even fabricated a rear canti hanger as i hated the idea of using some aftermarket thing

the forks are also in truly lovely condition serviced ready to go

on the headset it has the all important shim reducers to help prevent future failure then i have use a shim to convert back to correct stem size

overall for her age she is a very nice crack free ht fuselage :)

im asking 600 for parts in picture not looking for best price or offers she owes me more and a load of time

uk only please collection would be ideal so you can see the frame but happy to post at service of your choice 20221008_144838.jpg 20221008_144848.jpg 20221008_144856.jpg

Last edited:
Back