If only I had more money & space....

Those really are the best looking small production cars available
Made in the UK
One of our few remaining industries that kick Arse. Worldwide

That hamster chap on top gear has one :?

Very cool :cool:

Oh I'd love a Mogarn. I've wanted one ever since I learned to drive.

There's someting about a car with curves!

I look after a few Mogs at work and they are great fun to drive once you work out how to get in them. Suspension is absolutely shocking though- still have pre-war sliding pilar on the front :shock:

Not a bad investment in these troubled times too- a friend recently sold his and lost just £1,400 over four years!

Si

My dad had one in the 70's,..a plus 8 (could this be correct?, i do not know for sure)
I love the look of the new one, i think they did a great job restyling an old design
looks from the front a bit like the Wiesmann roadster (or the other way around)

I think it's ugly. but i think the E-type jag is ugly as well!!

I can't be the only one?

108 grand :shock: just imagine the cars you could buy for that.

Still at least they are still building british cars and taking money from rich californians. So job done i suppose. :D

Al, i'd rather have a Skoda s110r and buy a house in Italy!!

al":3snvteds said:
Al, i'd rather have a Skoda s110r !

i guess you are not alone,..and you won't be the only who thinks an e-type is not pretty (not me because i think it is) but i think you will be the only one who prefers the S110r over the Morgan ;) or atleast 1 of the few,..

and what other beautifull cars you can buy for that money is an whole different kind of question,..the morgan would not be the car to buy for that price for me...

so that's what happened to the batmobile- hope it has the rocket launchers like the original (I lost all my rockets :( )

I think the thing about the Morgan is it is a modern car trying too hard to be 'retro' looking. Morgan have always done this. I suppose the average buyer is about 65 ?

maybe they want to look like Biggles. I wonder if they issue the buyer with a leather hat, goggles and silk scarf?

Al, talking rubbish, again! :roll: Taly ho!

Back