The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
I'm proposing we have one with a sticky.

ThReads could be moved to it when it all kicks off in the G&OT as it seems to be doing a lot lately.

That way if you really feel the need you can go there and be as vitriolic as you please.

Religion, politics, Royals, deaths, discs brakes, 29ers. Nothing excluded.

Well maybe fat bikes.

Not a section within a section. Just the argument section.
When a thread kicks off it can be quarantined so as no to dampen the good vibrations of the rest of the site.
Anybody could nominate via a mod.

That way the anabolically enhanced roidragers would know where to go to be antagonistic and opinionated. You could even nominate yourself/your own thread if you just want to pick a fight as some seem to.

I think this would be fantastic.

Feel free to disagree. Or not.

Would also mean that guests get a better impression of us all.

This is genius. I'm running with it. I shall post "one for the argument section?" As I come across appropriate threads around the site. :mrgreen:

Moderated by Bonnie Langford, Christopher Biggins and the cast of Eastenders.

Re:

Oh sorry, I'm looking for abuse!

No you're not!

I am, oh, are you charging for this?

No, I am arguing in my spare time! :LOL:

Re:

I don't quite see your logic, not that I'm arguing per se, just offering my, and an alternative perspective. What's the benefit of a section within a section?

But should your proposal draw popular support, how about calling it the Cognitive Dissonance thread, or The Congeniality Bias thread. ;-)

Not a section within a section. Just the argument section.
When a thread kicks off it can be quarantined so as no to dampen the good vibrations of the rest of the site.
Anybody could nominate via a mod.

That way the anabolically enhanced roidragers would know where to go to be antagonistic and opinionated. You could even nominate yourself/your own thread if you just want to pick a fight as some seem to.

I think this would be fantastic.

Feel free to disagree. Or not.

Would also mean that guests get a better impression of us all.

This is genius. I'm running with it. I shall post "one for the argument section?" As I come across appropriate threads around the site. :mrgreen:

The History Man":3vnc6xgb said:
I'm proposing we have one with a sticky.

ThReads could be moved to it when it all kicks off in the G&OT as it seems to be doing a lot lately.

That way if you really feel the need you can go there and be as vitriolic as you please.

Religion, politics, Royals, deaths, discs brakes, 29ers. Nothing excluded.

Well maybe fat bikes.

What goes on now is quite tame by past standards, not sure if you were here when a certain person was literally starting arguments in empty forums :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back