Star Wars. The Force Awakens

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
And after that i would very much prefer if it went right back to sleep again :?

Bought the dvd and watched it last night.
After 30 minutes, i couldnt wait for the end credits to roll.

Save your cash or if you need to buy it for the kids, dont watch it yourself.

I would list its faults ,only i fear the site hasnt the storage capacity, and ive only got 6 hours before i need to go out.

:facepalm:

I liked it. Not super special but not a bad movie all in.
A few mates have said its better second or third time, having only seen it once I cant be certain myself, but the boy wants to watch it this weekend so maybe I will have a view after then.
4/5 for me

It felt a bit enclosed, squashed, not the galaxy wide grandeur of the old films, the humour being a bit forced, the botox leaving some expressionless regardless of the emotion.

Will watch it again and see if the mood changes. My money is on Rogue One anyway.

dyna-ti":2t8qpx5d said:
And after that i would very much prefer if it went right back to sleep again :?

Bought the dvd and watched it last night.
After 30 minutes, i couldnt wait for the end credits to roll.

Save your cash or if you need to buy it for the kids, dont watch it yourself.

I would list its faults ,only i fear the site hasnt the storage capacity, and ive only got 6 hours before i need to go out.

:facepalm:

It's just a film, move on. Or watch this:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpjtpqZyPDY[/youtube]

;) I've gone through each of these and will almost certainly go through them again and again and again till I'm in the nursing home.

Re:

They should have left the old original actors / characters out of the new film. Their acting is so wooden and forced it is painful to watch. At least Han Solo makes an exit never to be seen again. Hopefully Luke and Leia get knocked off pretty quick in the next one.

Re:

Wow, spot the haters lol

And you know Han will be back. Harrison alluded to it recently in an interview.

Re:

Chewbacca was the best actor in the whole movie. The new leads, Rey and Fin, are strong characters which will be good to see in future episodes. I liked the new movie as a whole and it certainly needs more than one viewing before making an opinion.

Abrams played it safe, but also achieved the impossible IMO.

Yes, it was a little flat in places
No, it was not the best film ever made
Yes, it could have been a little more original
etc...

But, he managed to follow the episodes 1-3 (generally derided), with a respectable film, that managed to feel part of the starwars universe.

I liked it, and am a massive fan of the original 3 films.

As a boy, it was WOW, as a man, it was cool, its Star Wars.....some of the scenes in the desert were brilliant, special effects with crashed craft.

To sum up, Its a little bit like FAT CHANCE, the original was WOW, the new model is Cool, ITs a Fat Chance, but like the Bikes, Star Wars can never remake that WOW.

You cant get back your youth not matter how many bikes we try.

Back