Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Evening folks, and happy New Year! ;)

I received my new camera tonight, along with a big pile of recycling. How thoughtful :roll:

:shock:

From top left,

The box it came in, an 'easy and fun' photo printer ad, the instruction booklet, a warranty card, in Russian :facepalm: , 'European warranty system' in 28 languages, something else in Russian one side, Arabic the other :? , Canon image storing, with praise in several languages, 'preliminary notes, and legal information' , in 18 languages,

The booklet,

In 23 languages, has 9 pages, ( including the front page :? ) in English. Instructing the buyer how to out the battery and memory card in, and upload the instruction manual! :facepalm: :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You really couldn't write it could you? Or if you did, they would need a bigger box !

FFS!

Does this seem a bit excessive to you?

Mike

Re:

My last camera came with a cheesy 5 page instructional pamphlet-then I had to download the actual manual. In English, it comes to 190 pages-cameras aren't just cameras anymore, they are a computer with a lens...

Re:

Shhhhh! I'm learning Slovenian! :LOL:

I'm real linguistic ! Or is that a type of pasta? :LOL:

Mike

Re:

Bin the lot of it ;) it's all gobbledygook.....your a clever bloke just wing it, what could possibly go wrong !! :shock:

Ps the Ultegra bits look lovely fitted :cool:

Mick :)

Re: Re:

godders":1wcfww08 said:
Bin the lot of it ;) it's all gobbledygook.....your a clever bloke just wing it, what could possibly go wrong !! :shock:

Ps the Ultegra bits look lovely fitted :cool:

Mick :)

Sounds like £50 well spent then! :shock:

I put the battery in and worked it out before I looked at the paperwork.
Not rocket science as you say Mick

Mike

Re:

Nope, and it doesn't have a Spock setting either! :LOL:

Ridden the Rayleigh yet?

Back