he's back! Chopper1192

Cheers buddy. I've been stricken with a very nasty attack of benign paroxymal positional vertigo. Very strong meds to essentially shutdown the signal from my inner ear to the brain. That's great, but means by feeble brain has had to re learn to balance me without the usual inputs. Read i g and interweb been all but impossible foe a while.

Chopper1192":39i317g2 said:
Cheers buddy. I've been stricken with a very nasty attack of benign paroxymal positional vertigo. Very strong meds to essentially shutdown the signal from my inner ear to the brain. That's great, but means by feeble brain has had to re learn to balance me without the usual inputs. Read i g and interweb been all but impossible foe a while.
You have my sympathy, I had something similar, many years back (vestibular neuronitis) which lasted about a week with the constant vertigo, but slowly diminished towards the end of the week.

Every slight (and I mean slight) movement of the head was like having full blown motion sickness - and I had to walk to the doctors on a Saturday morning to be seen - never had a 10 minute walk seemed so daunting. But then in my example, it slowly went away, although I believe it left me with some degree of scarring, there, as rapid head movements or turning, when walking - or relevance to here, when cycling, have an unbalancing effect on me. So since, I'm reluctant to turn my head when cycling, to look behind me, as it has an impact on my balance.

Hope you get the better of it, although what I had left me with some impact on my balance, at around a week, I had improved quite a lot.

Chopper1192":2mc2373r said:

eugh!

C cup or D cup?

Back