What cycling related gifts are you getting for Christmas?

Re: What cycling related gifts are you getting for Christmas

That I actually know of? Some bibshorts courtesy of my parents (in plenty of time for the 2014 TTing season with my new club), although I guess there might be the odd surprise gift I don't know of. Having just spent pots of cash on myself and ending up with a new touring bike as a result, lots of bike-related gifts aren't a high priority on my Christmas list!

David

A frame from Hubby, but does this include Christmas pressies you bought yourself without hubby knowing :D then a nice pair of XT STI's and an XT rear mech shhh!!!

Alison

A respray courtesy of the missus.
I might treat myself to a couple of extra pounds of flab to ride off in the new year though.

I dont normally get cycling related stuff, I insist on chocolate.

my mates are all asking for one of these, having seen one on my bike. They are rather nice .....

http://stemcaptain.co.uk/

pigman":3qktb56m said:
I dont normally get cycling related stuff, I insist on chocolate.

my mates are all asking for one of these, having seen one on my bike. They are rather nice .....

http://stemcaptain.co.uk/

If only my hubby rode a bike with an ahead, I'm afraid it's quill :(

Alison

phill77":zpu3rmg8 said:
A respray courtesy of the missus.

The bike, not you, I take it? If not, best steer clear - you don't want to end up with a face looking like Blackpool's home strip (as per that dodgy photo of Tom Jones on last week's Have I Got News For You).

David

That I know of ; a couple of vintage style caps, especially for L'Eroica Britannia, and a couple of books, Wide Eyed and Legless and also Barry Hoban's book, which I can't remember the name of at the moment.

more than likely, cav's book, it be xmas 2013's Wiggo book (x2) replacement (still unread)

NeilM - enjoyed Wide Eyeed & Legless - a good example of the stresses of s grand tour and how not manage a team.

Back