Artists among you question

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Paul Hogarth the 20th century one. Showed in the Tate. We have an original water colour and an original printing press type print not the photocopy type print, both signed by him.

Are they worth selling, this is not a what's it worth thread, just is it worth selling, small difference but difference all the same

Alison

If they mean something to you then no. If they don't then yes. If they were mine, I'd keep 'em.

Nik

Being a total Pleb I had not heard of him :oops:

But a quick scan of the interwebby thingmebob shows his prints priced for about £250-£350
and Lithographs and such around the £500 mark, not sure this is the best time to sell given the fiscal state of the country though.

If you do want to sell might be worth giving a reputable auction house like Bonhams a look they do a free estimate ;)

nik_h":rcr9q5g9 said:
If they mean something to you then no. If they don't then yes. If they were mine, I'd keep 'em.

Nik

They were given to me by my mum after she divorced her last hubby when she caught him shagging the domestic. :shock: I have no personal attachment.

Alison

Keep hold of them for future investment but get them appraised so you know what exactly you are dealing with......

Back