A little more Minty goodness..

IDB1

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The Wife reminded me I had these tucked away safely in my box file..

Mint sticky

02042010732.jpg

Minty Dates

02042010734.jpg

02042010736.jpg

02042010737.jpg

02042010738.jpg

02042010739.jpg

A Minty Celebration

02042010735.jpg

And Postermint

02042010740a.jpg

I've not even looked through them . .

Opened the envelope, checked the contents and put 'em away..

Gotta be about 10 years ago that Jo sent them..

:D ace bud,wish id kept all my pld mint stuff,had loads inc the postcards i didnt have the heart to use,then binned when i moved up north :roll:

Bought those off Jo (and got him to sign them before posting), think they'd have gone astray long ago if they were just hanging around..

Used to have more sticker sheets but used them all over.. well, everything, pretty much.

Gutted I never got mugs etc. (or cycling tops) but hey.. I guess they'd be broken/faded/runied by now if I had..

Think I was half-hoping to have an inbox full of tempting offers of money or swaps but don't know if I could actually let them go :LOL:

And it looks like I've lost my little 'Zen Mint' painting that Jo done for me to take to the tattooist :cry: :cry:

Mint rocks! Those calendars are a throwback like yesterday! I've had that mint poster as wallpaper on my computer at home for years! Always reminds me of when I had no worries and biking was all I cared about. Heady days indeed.

Amazing!! I can go off people I never even met !! :twisted:

;) :LOL:

And my little Zen Mint pic hasn't surfaced yet. Although we have discussed the envelope it's living in so all hope is not yet lost...

Back