New bits coming together

IbocProSX

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I have posted my Ti hardtial frame here earlier, here's a pic:

TiTatov2s.JPG

I worked for a while with an idea for a clolourful or even rasta like build with nice gold and red (Cook) anodised bits I had acquired. But a black and silver build in the end just grew on me. Pictures of the beautiful Hei Hei in botm helping me across the line. So I sold the red Cook Bros kit and found some nice black and silver replacements. Its 99% finished now, but not ready for the scrutiny of the readers bikes section, so here's a peak at some of the kit on it:

Drivetrain: trusty 8s XT owned and ridden by myself since 1992-3? plus some Aye Caramba!! Double Barrels
re-issue Porcs, NOS XTR 8s cassette, IG90 chain and modern pedals, yes I will be riding it
TiTaTov_04s.JPG

Brake cluster: Onza HOLA's have been with me from new 1997?, and nice front mech cable routing detail.
TiTaTov_09s.JPG

Cockpit: Syncros riser, X-rays and Avid levers from this board, original 93ish grip shift squishies, very comfy.
TiTaTov_06s.JPG

It's finishing touches now, should appear on the bikes section soon. Please note there will be some more modern parts on this build, it is not purist retro. But any pointers/ideas/suggestions are welcome, TIA.

Enjoy!!

Back